After the initial rollout of Microsoft Office 2010 to businesses with Software Assurance back on April 27th and then becoming available through our Volume Licensing programs for business customers in May, today Microsoft Office 2010 becomes available through over 35,000 retail locations and on new PCs worldwide for consumers and end users everywhere! Microsoft Office 2010 brings a ton of new functionality and benefits to users as well as additional ways to access, use and share the information they need whether in the office, at home, or on the road, including the ability to access that information through a huge variety of devices.
If you are not familiar with Microsoft Office 2010 yet, here are several resources for you that you may want to check out:
* Check out the Microsoft Office 2010 virtual launch event if you missed it earlier
* Microsoft Office 2010: Product Guides - The Office 2010 product guides provide an overview of what?s new in your favorite Microsoft Office programs and a deeper look at benefits across all Office 2010 programs, as well as Office Web Apps and Office Mobile 2010.
* Microsoft Office 2010 At-a-Glance Data Sheet
* Microsoft Office 2010 Overview
* Microsoft Office Mobile 2010 Overview
* Microsoft Office Web Apps Overview
* Get started with Microsoft Office Web Apps today
* Download the Microsoft Office 2010 Trial
* Check out the Microsoft Office 2010 product page
* Microsoft Office 2010 Partner Resources Overview Video
* Microsoft Office 2010 Partner Training Resources
* Microsoft Office 2010 Partner Sales & Marketing Resources
* Microsoft Office 2010 Video Gallery, including:
o ?Make It Great?: Office 2010 Launches in 10 Languages
o Office 2010 for work - New Features Demo
o Office 2010 for home - New Features Demo
o Office 2010 for school - New Features Demo
o Work from the Pub - Office 2010 for Working Anywhere
o Excel 2010 for my Business
o OneNote 2010 for My Business
o And many more?