Mark Studio OS X AU VST RTAS STANDALONE
Markbass Studio 1 DSP modeling was created using actual, original Markbass amps ans cabinets, in order to clone their characteristic tones. The Markbass Studio 1 Plugin has been designed to faithfully translate the sound of Markbass amplification in any disk recording application. No matter what kind of bass you use, Markbass Studio 1 plugin always give you a very musical array of bass sound choices.
- Three top-class Markbass amp models: TA501, R500 and Classic 300.
- Six Markbass cabinets: STD 151HR (rear-ported 1x15"),STD 152HR (rear-ported 2x15"), STD 104HR (rear-ported 1x15"),STD 104HF (front-ported 4x10"), STD 106HF (front-ported 6x10"), and Classic 108(sealed 8x10").
- Choice of 6 microphones, plus a preset combination of 2 front microphones.
- More than one microphone can be used simultaneously: main (woofer), tweeter and, where applicable, rear bass reflex (port).
- Features Overloud technology and their fourth generation audio engine.
- Faithful reproduction of every characteristic and nuance of Markbass amps and cabinets.
- Each mic/cabinet combination has been recorded in a high-end studio by the best Italian sound engineers.
- Ultra Bass frequency control for extra-deep sound with one mouse click.
- 64 factory presets designed by top engineers and Markbass artists and 64 storable user presets.
- Ultra-flexible signal path makes it easy to balance the Direct (plugin) input, Line Out (amp direct Out) and Mic Output levels.
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.5 and 10.6