DrMS v3.1.AU VST RTAS INTEL (Mac)
DrMS presents a new way to approach the manipulation of stereo audio. It is based on MS (Mid-Side) processing, although DrMS splits the stereo signal into four sections rather than the normal two, giving you new levels of control: Zoom in, add Depth, change Width or any combination and more. DrMS takes you wherever you want to go in the stereo field.
Each of the four sections has mastering grade resonant high pass and low pass filters, plus a sample-based delay line to slightly shift the signal against the other sections. In addition to this, there is a Feedback section. The level and combination of all the different sections will result in various changes of the stereo field.
For easy A/B comparision between original and processed signal, an autogain circuit is build in to ensure a level matched output.
Dozens of useful applications
The flexible controls ensure a wide range of applications, both for mixing and mastering as well as for post production. Use DrMS for tasks going from simple MS encoding/decoding, over stereo field and depth enhancement, to fixing mono compatibility issues and more.?In any case, audio processed by DrMS stays 100% mono compatible!
To help you getting started, a bank of presets is included. These were developed by mix engineer Dylan '3D' Dresdow (Black Eyed Peas, Michael Jackson, Usher) and engineer/producer Emre Ramazanoglu (Shakira, Alexander McQueen, Lou Rhodes).
Smart MCU support
DrMS also features a smart control surface layout for users of a Mackie Control Universal (MCU) or compatible control surface: All parameters have a clear 6-character name and are organised in banks of 8/16 with use of informative 'dummy' parameters to complete each bank for easy bank switching and great overview.
DrMS version 3.0
Version 3 of DrMS was re-coded from the ground up in a partnership with Mu Technologies to be a true native VST/AU/RTAS plugin. It also includes numerous improvements and new features over version 2, such as the newly implemented mastering grade filters, the addition of the Feedback circuit, the improved GUI with value displays and the inclusion of example preset settings.
DrMS works in your host of choice.
DrMS now is a true native VST/AU/RTAS plugin for OSX and Windows that no longer requires the Pluggo Runtime shell. DrMS is compatible with all major DAWs supporting VST, AudioUnit or RTAS, including the latest versions of Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, Live and ProTools, both on Mac and PC.
DrMS version 3 features:
• Native VST/AU/RTAS plugin for OSX & Windows, supports all major DAWs
• Re-coded from the ground up in a partnership with Mu Technologies
• MS encoding & decoding
• Spatial audio processing: Zoom in, add Depth, change Width
• New mastering grade filters
• Resonant HPF, LPF and Delay on each of the four processing sections
• New Feedback circuit for reverb creation and special effects
• Full mono compatibility
• Autogain circuit for easy level matched A/B comparision
• Improved GUI with value displays
• Smart MCU control surface layout
• Wide range of applications for mixing, mastering and post production, going from simple MS encoding/decoding, over stereo field and depth enhancement, to fixing mono compatibility issues and more
• Presets developed by Dylan '3D' Dresdow (Black Eyed Peas, Michael Jackson, Usher) and Emre Ramazanoglu (Shakira, Alexander McQueen, Lou Rhodes)