Sintraworks PDFClerk v3.12 | Mac OSX | 13.57 Mb
PDFClerk Pro has a number of helpful applications: whether you are a printing and graphic communication industry professional, need to prepare a PDF document to your print-shop’s specifications or dabble with PDF documents at home, chances are PDFClerk Pro will help you get the job done more easily and efficiently.
PDFClerk Pro enables a multitude of transformations on your original PDF documents as well as creating PDF documents from scratch.
Features include: adding blank pages; rotating, deleting and reordering pages; bookmarks; marking up documents; powerful document merging and splitting options; overlaying document on top of each other; flexible user definable imposition options (including step & repeat) for preparation of any kind of book, flyer, magazine or other publication (there are even factory provided imposition layouts for right-to-left reading languages); editing and creation of hyperlinks; (re)definition of PDF display boxes; proofing and finishing marks; creating and editing PDF forms;scripting; many more features.
OS version: 10.6+
* Changed: On Mac OS X 10.6 or later, when a PDF containing rotated pages is opened, they are now “normalized”, so that they are no longer internally rotated, while their visual appearance remains unaltered.
* Fixed: Splitting pages while showing a box other than the media box no longer causes incorrect splits.
* Fixed: Mirroring rotated pages no longer causes content misalignment.
* Fixed: Adding links and other static annotations based on selected text is accurate again.
* Fixed: Creating a new annotation now deselects any selected annotations.
* Fixed: PDFClerk Pro no longer tries to save new files with “(Unsaved)” in their name.
* Fixed: Various internal bugfixes.