Nik Software today began shipping HDR Efex Pro, a completely new High Dynamic Range (HDR) imaging solution designed to help professional and amateur photographers quickly and easily achieve a full spectrum of HDR enhancements. HDR Efex Pro overcomes limitations in other software products with a revolutionary all-in-one approach and multiple tone mapping algorithms that enable realistic and artistic results to be created start-to-finish within a single tool.
Nik HDR Efex Pro 1.200 | 80MB
HDR Efex Pro brings innovative and best-in-class technologies to HDR photography. HDR Efex Pro enables a wide variety of options, including single-click visual style presets, as well as global adjustments such as exposure, contrast, structure to fine detail contrast, and a new HDR Method option. This feature makes use of four tone-mapping algorithms, which enable virtually unlimited HDR “looks” that can be adapted to a particular HDR style of photography.
Nik Software’s proprietary U Point® technology is also incorporated into HDR Efex Pro, providing precise selective fine-tuning of images without the need for complicated selections or layer masks. Photographers can precisely control selective adjustments with a single mouse-click providing the ability to quickly create amazing results. Finishing adjustments, such as vignette controls and levels & curves, make it possible to easily accomplish a range of enhancements within HDR Efex Pro.
HDR Efex Pro also enables photographers to create popular and dramatic HDR images from a single exposure. This feature allows photographers to reprocess a single image in which an exposure series was not previously shot or for subject matter that does not lend itself to multiple exposures.
• Intuitive interface, with easy to understand photographic terminology and the actual processed results always displayed
• U Point powered selective tools for fast, precise enhancements of contrast, shadow, structure, saturation adjustments, and more
• Multiple proprietary tone mapping algorithms enabling a wide range of HDR styles
• Visual presets that produce amazing results in a single-click
• Ability to create the HDR look from a single exposure
• Advanced technology for automatic image alignment and reduction of subject motion artifacts known as “ghosts”
• All-in-one 32-bit color workflow enabling the creation of professional HDR images
No tienes permiso para ver enlaces, Inicia Sesión o Regístrate