NoteAbility Pro 2.456 | Mac Os X | 50.6 MB
If you have been frustrated by the awkwardness and inflexibility of other notation programs, or by the time it takes to learn them, then you definitely should have a look at NoteAbility Pro.
The demo version of NoteAbilityPro is a complete working copy of the program with some functions disabled. You are not allowed to save files, copy or export in certain formats, and printing is restricted to the first page only. Just follow the simple installation notes, and the OS X Installer application will ensure that all required files are installed into the correct locations.
* any Macintosh computer capable of running the OS-X operating system. This includes all Macs with a G3, G4, or better processor.
* Macintosh OS-X (version 10.2.0 or higher) installed on your hard drive or on a hard drive partition.
* at least 128 MBytes of RAM
* at least 100 Mbytes of free disk space.
* any Mac OS-X compatible printer (using USB, Appletalk or on a network)
* any Mac OS-X compatible USB Midi interface (optional)
* Support for irrational time signatures was added in a panel in the Tools menu. Irrational time signatures are are time signatures whose denominators are not powers of 2 -- for example a time signature of 4/10 would indicate that there are 4 beats in the measures and a 10th note gets a beat (where a 10th note is a quintuplet eighth note). In effect, these time signatures are implemented as tempo shifts during playback.
* A bug which caused NoteAbilityPro to crash after deleting pages was tracked down and fixed. As well, some of the extra pages created through the measures in systems and systems on pages operations are now automatically removed.
* Basic XML export has been implemented. The XML export will be improved over the next few releases.