OpenValidator 2.7 | Size: 47.1MB
Open Validator verifies and corrects many aspects of conformance of Web sites to standards of Internet best practices such as W3C WCAG and ISO/IEC 23026:2006 - Software Engineering - Recommended Practice for the Internet - Web Site Engineering, Web Site Management, and Web Site Life Cycle
Open Validator 2.6.3 Community Features
1) Verification of a single page or entire web site at your option;
2) HTML Validation against W3C DTDs
3) Automatic checking and correction of many aspects of conformance to international best practices;
4) Visualization of a snapshot with a given character encoding (the user agent is also chosen in order to present the specific version originally intended to be seen in a given web browser);
5) Complete verification of links.
6) Automatic correction of missing widths and heights of images to enable better responsiveness of web pages;
7) Automatic correction of missing Meta tags elements like default language and metadata;
8) Support for web pages in Chinese, Japanese, Korean and many other languages.
9) Performance optimization for multi-core processors.
10) Validation during navigation.
11) Application of standards during revalidation.
12) Memory revalidation with no need to make all corrections of a web page at once (users may correct small portions of the CODE and see the results pressing F5).
13) HTML Tidy accessibility check.
14) Balloon tooltips for contextual help.
15) Recursive validation for frames.
16) Proxy support.
18) Site map detection in 51 languages.
19) Exportation of reports to HTML
20) Bypass selected paths when using recursive options
21) Exportation of reports to ODF
22) Memorization of login in protected parts of sites
23) Command line tool for unassisted report generation
24) SSL support
25) HTML5 validation
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.5 or higher